Terms of Service
These terms do form a legally binding contract between you (if over 13), or your parent or guardian (under 13) and TreasureTown as an entity.
Who can use TreasureTown
Users under 13 can create an account only with the permission and constant supervision of your parent or guardian.
By using TreasureTown, you state that:
- you (or your parent or guardian) can form a binding contract with TreasureTown;
- you are not a person who is barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction - meaning that you do not appear on the US Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or face any other similar prohibition;
- you will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
TreasureTown reserves the right to:
- delete or modify any account at any time
- delete or modify any content posted by any user at any time
- issue refunds at our sole discretion, in conformance with local laws
- modify the list of available prizes at any time, including if users are currently working towards that prize (credits can be transferred to a new prize)
You have the ability to:
- delete your account at any time
TreasureTown will terminate your account irreversibly if you:
any of our other users.
- violate or infringe someone else's rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual-property right;
- bully, harass or intimidate;
Changes to these terms:
- 24 Oct 2018: Initial Revision